This book is meant for educational and learning purposes. The author(s) of the book has/have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the contents of the book do not violate any copyright or other intellectual property right of any person in any manner whatsoever.
Basics Introductory Alphabet (Curves)
SKU: SSBS007 Categories: Basics, Books, Kindergarten Book, Shop By Author, Shop By Publisher, Shop By Subject Tag: First english book
Introductory Microeconomics, published by the National Council of Education Research and Training, is a comprehensive book for CBSE Class XII students. It comprises of all the basic concepts in the subject, explained in simple and lucid language for better comprehension. The book conforms to the latest syllabus and exam pattern as prescribed the NCERT.
- Double walled stainless steel bottle
- Has a special carabiner loop lock for travel, gymming, trekking and daily use
- It keeps drink hot/cold for up to 12 hours
- Spill proof, sleek and stylish
- Fabricated inside and outside with food grade stainless steel material
- Material: Stainless Steel, Shape: Round
- Color: Brown, Package Contents: 1-Piece Sports Bottle (550ml)
You may also like…
- This series is an ideal educational aid to prepare little-learners for school. These books have been carefully designed keeping in mind the needs of curious learners.
- Colourful pages with activities and simple words will impart knowledge and education to early learners and put their skills into practice.
- This series is an ideal educational aid to prepare little-learners for school.
‘Cute Kids Colouring Book- Part 1’ is for kids who are interested in coloring and drawing. This book is the first part of that series. This book is suitable for kids between the ages of 2 to 4 years.The quality of paper and printing is durable, so you can let the little ones use wax or sketch pen, whatever they prefer.
Following papers are designed as per the guidelines and assessment structure issued by CBSE for the session 2018-19. a) Model Question papers-1 solved Model Question Paper and 4 unsolved Model Question Papers have been inserted for ample practice. b) Periodic Test papers- Further divided into 1) Pre-mid term test paper 2) Mid-term test paper 3) Post mid-term test paper 'Map' questions have been given as per the latest question paper design.
Xam Idea Complete Course Science Class 9th 2019-20
- Matter in Our Surroundings
- Is Matter Around Us Pure
- Atoms and Molecules
- Structure of the Atom
- The Fundamental Unit of Life
- Diversity in Living Organisms
- Force and Laws of Motion
- Work and Energy
- Why Do We Fall Ill
- Natural Resources
- Improvement in Food Resources
PART: BPeriodic Test Papers Pre-mid Term Test Paper Mid Term Test Paper Post-mid Term Test Paper Model Question Papers Blue Print Model Question Paper 1 (Solved) Model Question Papers 2-10 (Unsolved) Practical Based Questions
Xam Idea Complete Course Mathematics Class 6th (2019-20) caters to the latest and revised syllabus as per the CBSE examination guidelines. The Chapters deal with Basic Concepts which are made easy through a flowchart. Each Chapter includes questions that are divided into different sections: Very Short Answer Questions, Short Answer Questions, Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS), along with Value-based Questions and Self-assessment Test. Open Text Material issued by CBSE has also been provided.
Xam Idea Complete Course Science Class 8th (2019-20) caters to the latest and revised syllabus as per the CBSE examination guidelines. The Chapters deal with Basic Concepts which are made easy through a flowchart. Each Chapter includes questions that are divided into different sections: Very Short Answer Questions, Short Answer Questions, Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS), along with Value-based Questions and Self-assessment Test. Open Text Material issued by CBSE has also been provided.
Xam idea is a unique learning experience. Each book is divided into two sections: Part A and Part B. Part A includes the Basic Concepts of the Chapters, important NCERT questions, important questions of Previous Years’ examinations and Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) questions. Part B includes latest solved CBSE Sample Papers, Previous Year’s solved Examination Papers and Model Question Papers for practice.
- Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Acids, Bases and Salts
- Metals and Non-metals
- Carbon and its Compounds
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Life Processes
- Control and Coordination
- How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Heredity and Evolution
- Light—Reflection and Refraction
- Human Eye and Colourful World
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Sources of Energy
- Our Environment
- Management of Natural Resources